Every year at the end of the one year and the beginning of a new one, we see everyone making their New Years Resolutions. To lose weight, get their finances in order or to find their soul mate.
I personally hate resolutions, it puts so much pressure on me to strive to succeed in the coming year. So when I do not achieve my goals, I feel like a total loser.
For 2020 I will not be joining a new gym or buying the latest weight loss products, I simply choose a better me for 2020.
Here is my list of my not so resolutions for the new year.
- I will love myself no matter my size.
- I will value my time and have more ME time
- I will stop being a people pleaser and put myself first.
- I will not change who I am for others to like me.
- I will appreciate the friends that I have and spend more time with them.
- I will balance being a mother and wife without losing myself in the process.
- I will stress less and enjoy life more.
- I will learn to love myself unconditionally, mind, body and soul.
This year I hope to find who I really am, not what others want me to be. I will be selfish and think of myself a little more. The most important of them all is I hope by the time 2020 comes to an end, that I can truly say I love everything about myself, and can help others to see their beauty as well.
Happy New years to all you wonderful people!! Thank you for following my Perfectly Imperfect Plus Life and check out my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Perfectly-Imperfect-Plus-Life-107433010637781/